Another way to maximize your wardrobe is to start the 10 x10 challenge which has become quite popular in Youtube as well as in blogs. It is a good way to be more creative with your cloths and it could be considered as a kind of mini capsule wardrobe. I think it is a consistent way to make different outfits with the existing pieces in your wardrobe making interesting combinations you have not imagined before. Besides it is very useful these days when spring is here but it is still cool and you do not know what to wear.
Steps of the 10 x 10 challenge:
- SELECT 10 PIECES FROM YOUR CLOSET
- STYLE THEM IN 10 DIFFERENT WAYS
- WEAR THEM DURING 10 DAYS.
- IN MY PERSONAL OPTION OF THE CHALLENGE YOU CAN CHANGE ACCESSORIES AS MUCH AS YOU NEED. (SPECIALLY SHOES DUE TO MY DELICATE FEET).
Items I include in my selection:
- 1 TOP
- 1 LEGGINGS
- 5 DRESSES
- 1 JACKET
- 2 SPRING “COATS”
Items I do not include:
HOW TO PLAN YOUR SELECTION:
- Check the weather forecast to cover weather inclemences
- Analyze your agenda to see if there is an special event to attend
- Select a color palette that fits your skin and add pops of colors via accessories
- Prints are fun and mixing prints is funny.
In my case this sping I will be based in shades of navy blue which I will spice with a pop of red.
Are you ready for the 10 x 10 challenge?
Have a nice day. Blessings and hugs.