Let´s continue with our basics and essential. These pieces should be in your wardrobe even though you do not wear them too often.
- Tank tops are versatile and all year round pieces. I wear a tank top under my shirt when I go to school since I do not like to show my undies in front of my students. I also like to use tanks for layering both in summer and winter time. I love those in cotton or organic cotton with a bit of spandex to be more comfortable.
- A good sweater in a neutral shade or if you want more you can add color. Lightweight sweaters that can be worn on chilly summer nights, but work well for layering under a coat in the winter too.
- Cardigans Keeps you warm AND covers up super tight and short outfits. Brilliant.
- Black dress, I’m not saying you need a little black dress, but some form of a black dress will get you through a million and one occasions.
- A leather jacket to add a little punch to your outfits. For me it is a staple piece in my wardrobe to look edgy but classy.
- A denim jacket is an essential in the warm season as well as a staple when layering in winter. However, I reccomend classic models in dark colors.
With this we finish the list of the must -haves in your closet, Would you add something else? Which are your basic staples?
Have a nice day. Blessings and hugs.